1. What services does Superior provide?
We offer full-service vehicle maintenance, repair, and collision services including:
- Tire rotation
- Wheel balancing
- Shocks & struts
- Computerized alignment
- Computerized engine analysis
- Cooling system maintenance
- Emissions testing
- Air Conditioning
- Belts & Hoses
- Oil, lube, & filter
- Transmission maintenance
- Tire repair & replacement
- Brake service
- Exhaust systems
- Scheduled maintenance, and more.
2. What are Superior’s business hours?
Monday – Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Saturday – 8:00am-4:00pm (no body shop on Saturdays)
3. When can I drop off my vehicle?
If you can’t get to one of our locations during business hours, simply drop off your vehicle anytime day or night and leave your keys in our drop off box at the front door. We’ll call you when your vehicle is ready!
4. Does Superior provide transportation?
Let us know if you need a ride to or from work and our free shuttle will get you there, or if you need a rental car, we can help make arrangements.
5. Can I get a vehicle inspected prior to purchase?
Absolutely! We’ll inspect the vehicle you’re considering. Just give us a call to take advantage of the AAA used vehicle inspection prior to making your purchase.
6. How soon can I get my vehicle repaired?
If your vehicle is not drivable (i.e. severe damage, wheel off, radiator leaking), we’ll make every effort to repair your vehicle immediately. Otherwise, simply schedule an appointment at your convenience.
7. Can Superior tow my car?
We have towing services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you call after hours, the towing company will bill Superior and we will pass the cost on to you. Feel free to call us directly or one of our towing companies for assistance.
8. What happens when my vehicle is towed in?
Contact your insurance company to report the details of the accident. When we receive your vehicle, we will take pictures, thoroughly inspect the damage, write an estimate, and then call you with the preliminary estimate amount.
9. Do I need an appointment for an estimate?
Appointments are preferred. Body shop is open Mon-Fri 7:30-5:30.
10. How long do estimates take?
Allow approximately 15-30 minutes for us to inspect your vehicle and provide an estimate.
11. How do I get to Superior Service Center?
We are conveniently located in Eagan and Apple Valley, MN. Click here for directions.
12. Will Superior work off my insurance estimate?
Yes, we work with all insurance companies. Just bring us their estimate and we will repair the vehicle according to it, or contact the insurance company on your behalf if the estimate doesn’t cover all the damage.
13. Does my car need to be clean for an estimate?
Ideally yes, but it isn’t required. On hail damaged vehicles it helps considerably to have the car washed.
14. Can we “hide” the deductible?
It is insurance fraud to “hide” the deductible.
15. Is my estimate final and binding?
An estimate is only an estimate. Sometimes damage cannot easily be seen because of the bumpers or other cosmetic trim that cover support systems, brackets, impact absorbers, steel reinforcements, intrusion bars, etc. We will thoroughly inspect your vehicle and identify damaged areas to be certain complete repairs are made. Your insurance company is very aware of this, so when they write an estimate they advise taking it to a body shop and having the shop call them if additional damage is identified.